Rants-With some raves thrown in for good measure

Random thoughts about life in general.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day 2006

So, I voted this morning. We had a new voting location. It was a little confusing to everyone, but once found, it was painless. Our computers worked just fine, though we heard some complaints on the radio of computers not working elsewhere. I'm just worried about hackers and funky viruses that someone may come up with to mess with the systems. I also don't like the fact that there's no paper trail...just in case.

Anyway, besides those crazy worries, I did my civic duty. I also just wanted to remind those who didn't go to the polls, don't complain about the government. You have no right to complain if you don't vote. If you did vote...complain all you want! I know I do!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home