Rants-With some raves thrown in for good measure

Random thoughts about life in general.

Friday, July 14, 2006

America's Got Talent

Okay, my first rave.

It's not for the show, which is mediocre. It's for the Millers, who appeared on the show. Two brothers. The older one (older teen, early 20s maybe) plays guitar and sings, the younger (young teen) plays harmonica. The younger brother is one of the best harmonica players I've ever seen. The mean British judge (because all these shows have a mean British judge), said pretty much the same thing then told him that he would someday have to get rid of his brother. The older brother took it in stride. (I'm sure he knows his kid brother is very talented.) The younger brother was so upset that this mean British guy was telling him that his brother sucks that he started to cry and said that he would never do it. It was awesome. It made tears well in my eyes. It was the sweetest, most brotherly thing I've seen on television in a long time. Good for him! I hope they make it to the end!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home