Rants-With some raves thrown in for good measure

Random thoughts about life in general.

Monday, July 10, 2006

And for my first rant....

I'm sitting here at work after 5 p.m. Not because I want to, but because of the stupid All-Star Game.

I work in Pittsburgh...the North Side of Pittsburgh to be more specific. The North Side is where all the sports stadiums are. Right now baseball's All-Star Week is going on in Pittsburgh. Right now most of the roads on the North Side and some roads in Downtown are closed. Right now, I'm stuck at work waiting for my husband to get here from Lawrenceville to pick me up. He's been stuck in traffic since a quarter till 5. It usually only takes him 10 minutes to get to the North Side to pick me up.

Anyone familiar with Pittsburgh knows how important of a road the 10th Street Bypass is. It's one of the streets that is closed. So everything is a mess.

I can't wait for it to get back to normal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home