Rants-With some raves thrown in for good measure

Random thoughts about life in general.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Well, I shouldn't have to tell people this, but I guess there are still some really thoughtless, insensitive people still out there.

I got called "Fatty" by an elderly family member last week. As it wasn't a very good day to begin with, I yelled at her, "I am not fat!" She thought she was being funny. I guess she didn't realize a pregnant woman being called fat is not funny. Heck, it's not nice to call anyone "Fatty" to their face, even if they really are fat. Why do some old people lose all their sense?!

And I'm not even a fat pregnant lady. I started at a good, healthy weight. I'm in my seventh month and only have gained between 10 and 15 pounds so far. I'm right on track! And the baby is all compact in the front, so from the behind, I really don't even look pregnant.

It just wasn't funny.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home