Rants-With some raves thrown in for good measure

Random thoughts about life in general.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Raspberries

My daughter and my husband had me cracking up in the car last night.

My daughter is nine months old and is extremely verbal. We can't understand a word she's saying, but her babbling is a wonderful sound. She also loves making raspberries. Ever since she learned how to do it before she was even three months old, she has been having fun blowing air through her lips and sticking out her tongue and getting very wet in the process.

On the way home from Grandma's last night, Baby Girl started making very loud raspberries. My husband, in response, began making them right back at her. She'd pause a second, smile and raspberry again. They did this all the way home (about a 15 minute drive). It made me laugh.

Happiness is raspberries in stereo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home